Futsal VFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) Empty
PostSubject: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Type your age: 21

Your name/ingame name/level: Flo - Sexyrookie - 58

Why you want to join us: i search after many pmc´s a "home" where i can be for a long time, i will learn from each and everyone to be better and better and u are a very good pmc Smile

Did someone told you to come here and apply/if answer is yes,tipe the name who: yep from Marius

Previous PMC`s: Vipers Fc, Psiguinova FC, vampires FC and Never Back Down FC - vipers Fc was mine, psi kicked me after lot Hospital things, vampires i dont know why they kicked me and the last one...Kindan delete his pmc...

Where are you from: Germany but im in Norway

Do you have any other characters? yep.. Fkone - 76 - SG Victoria
Back to top Go down
burnerx

burnerx

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:36 am

so an alt ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:50 am

yep. but im almost more online with sexy as with my main char, so no worry, sexy is active. because SGV doesnt play so much most sundays and wedsnedays and when they have 6 on. and that is not so often.
Back to top Go down
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Ok,you`ll be on trial until 16 november.
Would be nice if you come to mumble,its a program that we use to communicate,and even if you dont have a microphone you can hear us.
Just type on google `download mumble` , download it,install it and join this server :
Servername : JJVFC
Adress: 85.236.97.19
Port: 6462
Username: Just type the name if you want to ``wear``
Good luck and sorry for the late answer,i`m really in shit now with exams period and other college stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am

Hey, thanks for saing what is mumble, but i use it, when i was with my main char at universals academy Wink

so i will be friday online, tomorrow i cant...must learn for school.
Back to top Go down
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Sexyrookie wrote:

tomorrow i cant...must learn for school.

I know the feeling,dw Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:31 pm

hey guys u have a irc channel? i must wait after weekend with mumble i dont have i headset.

so then i will come online at irc if im on at FS
Back to top Go down
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Yes,we do have one,but we dont use it,since we are not that online on IRC
Dont worry about it,come when you can.
Wanted to ask you if i can register you for SL,but i noticed now that you are registered at SGV with you main Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:33 pm

kk, about the SL, when i get the place here, what i hope, then maybe i play next SL with u, but who know what´s coming^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:32 pm

thanks for give me the chance, but all the time no one is online when im on...so i go to an other pmc...thanks for chance
Back to top Go down
Nemanja

Nemanja

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:40 pm

i didnt see you online on mumble. you must be on mumble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 pm

yeah if u read the topic i said i doesnt had a mic.....so i was so online ask...if anyone online to invite me, but no one was on..... so i also should be online for an invite? wtf? maybe i come later online...have buy a mic today.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:55 pm

so marius? i should come on or not?
Back to top Go down
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)   Sexyrookie - lvl 58  (Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Sexyrookie wrote:
thanks for give me the chance, but all the time no one is online when im on...so i go to an other pmc...thanks for chance

You are rejected.
Anyway we dont accept alts in this pmc.
Back to top Go down

Sexyrookie - lvl 58 (Rejected)
Page 1 of 1