Futsal VFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharkbeast(He Left)

Go down 
+2
Salejunior
Sharkbeast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast(He Left) Empty
PostSubject: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:53 am

Type your age: I am only 13
Your name: Uche Ozurumba
Ingame name: Sharkbeast
Level: 69 (70 in some days)
Posistion: 1st posistion is CB 2nd posistion CF and i can play RW or RB if needed
Why you want to join us: I have just left my previous PMC because of inactivity and i want to start again and make new friends and teammates ; )
Did someone told you to come here and apply/if answer is yes,tipe the name who: N/A
Previous PMC`s: Shadow United, Eurostar united and Oldschool (but i think i only played 1 or 2 games with them but i have to leave because i could not access sjype)
Where are you from: I live in UK London
A little about myself: i am 13 as you know and i honestly think some people judge me by my age, but if u give me a chance u will see that my age does not affect how i play or my attitude and it does not affect the people around me

I am Uche Ozurumba and i would like to join your PMC Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 am

If i get trial i have team speak but if mumble is needed would u send me the link pls
Back to top Go down
Salejunior

Salejunior

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:31 am

You Should Wait For Marius to answer on this. A actually have a doubt, because of your age. But if you think that u are mature enough and prove that, then i think we will give you a 2 week trial.
Back to top Go down
https://futsalvfc.forumotion.com
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Sorry for this late answer,wasnt online when you typed this Smile and i slept a long-long time Smile
I have played with u in Jew jitsu and in d2, i know you.And i heard for some players from d2 that you are oftenly ``nagging``(continually complaining).
But if you really say you are not kid,and have mature attitude you must prove this.
Just type on google download mumble and join this server:
Servername: JJVFC
Adress: 85.236.97.19
Port: 6462
Username: Sharkbeast

L.E: BTW do you have microphone/headphones ?
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:33 pm

no i do not, but with shadows united we used team speak and they talked in matches and i just listened for my name and if they want 1-2, etc
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 pm

ermm i have just tried to download it but i have this thing called 'nortan internet security' and it says this type of file can harm my computer. if that is the case and there is no where else i can download it then i cant get it : (
Back to top Go down
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Well search other then.But its not dangerous
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:44 pm

what do u mean by search other?
Back to top Go down
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Other site.
Back to top Go down
Dako

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:22 am

1. Turn of your antivirus ( norton is the biggest pile of shit out there....it says that everything is a virus)
2. Tell the forementioned program to ignore that alert.
3. Don't trust the antivirus.
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 am

ok, i will download it and will be online today at 6 to play fs matches, to level up to div 1
Back to top Go down
Shoctzor

Shoctzor

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Off: Dako, norton don't tell you it's a virus, just he tell you it's a unknown program. The best is..uninstall the antivirus, your PC will work better.
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 pm

i am able to come online fs now, if anyone could add me, or play with me in 2nd div
Back to top Go down
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 pm

I can add you.Will you come to mumble?
Back to top Go down
Nemanja

Nemanja

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Uche Ozurumba? Where are you from? Nigeria?
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:17 am

yes, my full name is nkemakolam uchenna ozurumba why? are you?
Back to top Go down
Nemanja

Nemanja

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:50 pm

I was just wandering. I think can guess where is someone from just by hearing his name.
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:51 pm

lol, ok
Back to top Go down
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Nemanja wrote:
I was just wandering. I think can guess where is someone from just by hearing his name.

Smile yeye , ``uche`` is an nigerian name,your dont have any skill of reading names Smile
Back to top Go down
Mariusmm

Mariusmm

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm

You got accepted,but i still have some doubts about you.
First stuff i consider strange at you that you are using shooting accuracy boots...i know that one of your main positions is CF and you think you can score more,but if you dont have the ball/dont run after it...you dont have what to shoot Smile.Thats why i consider movement rate boots are the best.Even if you play def,you can run much better with your opponent(considering that in 60% he is bonder)
This is just an personal opinion,you can consider it or not.
Anyway, good luck,and give the best for the pmc
P.S: Try to be more mature )
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 pm

ty so much, i will put it 100% always and ok i will be more mature
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeast

Sharkbeast

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:28 pm

oops sry i meant 'i will put IN 100% always'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharkbeast(He Left)   Sharkbeast(He Left) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharkbeast(He Left)
Page 1 of 1